Room Parents play a vital role for our school. They not only generously give their time and talents by serving our students, but they are a critical liaison between the teacher and other class parents. First and foremost, they communicate with the classroom teacher to prepare and coordinate class events, parties, projects, retreats, and field trips. Their duties also include:
- Planning class parties for special days like Halloween, Valentine’s Day, and St. Patrick’s Day.
- Communicating about and assisting with school-wide events such as UN Day, Class Retreats, Fun Day, Teacher-Appreciation Week activities, St. Joseph’s Day, etc.
- Organizing teacher gifts throughout the year.
- Calling upon the other classroom parents to participate in fundraising and many other special holidays and holy days.
Room Parent Coordinator
2016/ 2017 Room Parents
- Prek -
- TK - Talia Toya
- Kindergarten - Claudia Ortiz
- 1st Grade - Erin Reasoner
- 2nd Grade - Espe Cantlay & Lisa Dittmer
- 3rd Grade - Rebecca Knapp
- 4th Grade - Erica Sheehy & Nicole Neiman
- 5th Grade - Beth Lorber
- 6th Grade - Lisa Abeyta & Ellie Gardner
- 7th Grade - Cathi Jooyan & Deb Bushell
- 8th Grade - Bonnie Bradley, Catherine Lim & Kathy King