We, the educators of Mission Basilica School, believe in the holistic approach towards education which encourages all students to achieve their unique potential. As defined in the following Schoolwide Learning Expectations, our students strive to be:
- Faith-filled Catholics who live the Gospel message.
- Life-long learners who have a foundation of knowledge for continuing growth.
- Self-respecting individuals who have strength of character.
- Responsible community members who exhibit good citizenship.
- Globally aware citizens who appreciate and accept diversity.
- Health-conscious people who understand and respect God’s gift of life.
We, therefore, accept the challenge to keep alive the tradition of Catholic education that has continued for over two hundred years.