Room Parents play a vital role for our school. They not only generously give their time and talents by serving our students, but they are a critical liaison between the teacher and other class parents. First and foremost, they communicate with the classroom teacher to prepare and coordinate class events, parties, projects, retreats, and field trips. Their duties also include:
- Planning class parties for special days like Halloween, Valentine’s Day, and St. Patrick’s Day.
- Communicating about and assisting with school-wide events such as UN Day, Class Retreats, Fun Day, Teacher-Appreciation Week activities, St. Joseph’s Day, etc.
- Organizing teacher gifts throughout the year.
- Calling upon the other classroom parents to participate in fundraising and many other special holidays and holy days.
Room Parent Coordinator
2017/ 2018 Room Parents
- Two-year Old -
- Prek - Christy Ledford & Vanessa Kinder
- TK - Amy Yeager
- Kindergarten - Jessica Malvin & Emilie Meehan
- 1st Grade - Rebecca Stafford & Claudia Ortiz
- 2nd Grade - Shannon Loeser
- 3rd Grade - Espe Cantlay
- 4th Grade - Carolyn Posey & Melinda O'Brien
- 5th Grade - Melisa Galindo & Jenni Corcoran
- 6th Grade - Catherine Lim & Laura Barrios
- 7th Grade - Ellie Gardner & Lisa Abeyta
- 8th Grade - Bonnie Bradley, Rachel Doss, Meaghan Gorski & Andrea Platler