Room Parents play a vital role for our school. They not only generously give their time and talents by serving our students, but they are a critical liaison between the teacher and other class parents. First and foremost, they communicate with the classroom teacher to prepare and coordinate class events, parties, projects, retreats, and field trips. Their duties also include:
- Planning class parties for special days like Halloween, Valentine’s Day, and St. Patrick’s Day.
- Communicating about and assisting with school-wide events such as UN Day, Class Retreats, Fun Day, Teacher-Appreciation Week activities, St. Joseph’s Day, etc.
- Organizing teacher gifts throughout the year.
- Calling upon the other classroom parents to participate in fundraising and many other special holidays and holy days.
Room Parent Coordinator
2018/ 2019 Room Parents
- Preschool Monks (2 year olds) -
- Prek Padres -
- Prek Friars - Emilie Meehan & Kashia Evans
- TK -
- Kindergarten -
- 1st Grade - Jessica Malvin & Sean Wall
- 2nd Grade - Kashia Evans & Nicole Clerkin
- 3rd Grade - Alix McCracken
- 4th Grade - Jenni Corcoran & Christine Mejia
- 5th Grade -
- 6th Grade - Svetlana Fayette
- 7th Grade -
- 8th Grade - Rachel Doss, Amy Yeager, Lara Gottron & Erin Reasoner